We offer you professional and database-driven website solutions that are a composite of brand development along e-commerce design. The solutions that we have on offer are rich with CMS Web development and CMS Web design that gives you the best experience on the website.
Benefits of Web Solutions plans
Web Applications deliver many business benefits compared to office-based solutions.
- Zero install – all PCs have a browser
- Reduce business costs –less time spent talking to customers over the phone; eliminate printed materials; allow users to update their own details.
- Centralized data is secure and easy to back up.
- Quick and easy updates.
- Reach anybody, anywhere in the world.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Low-spec PCs or smartphones can be used.
- Online training can be completed at the user’s own time and pace.
- Direct access to the latest information – for Employees where they are located.
- Always up-to-date.
Software as a Service – SaaS
With SaaS, customers pay to use software via the web as a service on demand, by paying a subscription rather than outright purchase. Software is usually licensed by a number of users and/or levels of features.
The SaaS model allows developers and vendors to keep control of the hosting and operation of the software. Customers do not have to worry about hardware/software compatibility and support to run an application. Eliminating a major overhead in large corporate environments.
What can you do in a Web Application?
- Analyse Campaigns of data collected from distributed offices across the country or the world
- Display reports in Graphical Form
- Order Goods with Online Catalogue, easy searching allows customers to keep track of orders and budgets
- Produce Estimates – Attract visitors to your site. You gain details of what they are interested in. You are available 24/7
- Educate your workforce eg lifestyle
- A lifestyle questionnaire for employees, advises on a range of well-being issues including diet, exercise, & drinking.
- Deliver News
- Provide product information online
- Provide task information for workers on site via mobile devices
- Allow remote workers to enter job completion and get sign-off on-site